Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Evening Fun

What do we do when Daddy is out of town?
.....................


We get new toys!!!!! I had to go and buy food for the pups today and decided to buy them new toys since they Brinkley has chewed them all up and they have nothing to play with. Doc loves new toys, he didn't want to eat so I had to take it away from him so that he would eat. I may be a little on the crazy side but listen to this...

{Be sure to pause my music so you can hear the videos}

Yes that is the monkey making that screaming noise.and yes I will pick up before I got to bed tonight to ensure no crazy toy playing in the middle of the night or early morning.

I had to buy Brinkley a ruff and tuff toy - it doesn't have any suffing. Just a squeeker and its made of a thicker material. Here is her entertainment, she does love to hear the sqeeking. But it won't last long because she'll either get the squeeker out or she will puncture the sqeeker so it doesn't sqeek but just clicks at her biting it. So, silly. She is the destructive one otherwise Doc would have lots of stuffed toys as he did BB {Before Brinkley}

And we wonder why toys don't make it around here!

On a different note. I am still feeling good. Still tired - I should be getting in the bed instead of blogging. I understand that I will only have a few more weeks before I regain energy. I must admit that most difficult issue is dinner and lunch. Trying to decide what I actually want to eat is almost an impossible task. Its hard when Justin tries to help and I shoot down his suggestions - I don't want to hurt his feelings but most of what I or he think of to eat doesn't sound appetizing. I hope that this will also change when I start to get my engery back. Other than that we're great - feeling good and certainly blessed with God's Grace, Love and especially His gift of life he is trusting us with.

I want to leave you with a thought that has been revealed/reminded through my Galatians study. Our eternal life, blessings, grace, love, hope all come from Jesus alone. Nothing more, it does not depend on what we do or don't do, it is simply Jesus alone and we inherit all of His promises! Praise God. Have a good night. Love yall.

No comments: