Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sleeping babies

Yesterday, both of my children fell asleep in their swing... at the same time. I wonder if I can hang two swings in my den at home?

Kenley has already taken to the swing. She is following close in her brother's foot steps..I have documented how much he loves to swing.   I am not sure what about this red swing is so fabulous but at 10 weeks she has decided that she is very content in it. She even took a 3 hour nap in it earlier this week.  My Dad calls it 'The Magic Swing' because if she starts crying and we can't get her settled down, we can put her in it and she will relax and usually end up sleeping.  We have also successfully gotten her to sleep in the baby swing as well. She didn't like it at first, but has changed her mind!  That is a good thing since Collier usually wants to 'swing high'  any chance that he gets and it helps to have an alternative for her while he has his turn in the swing.  I just think that she prefers the red swing to the baby swing but I have no idea why!

Not that sleep is a problem. Because it isn't. She sleeps about 8 hours every night with only a few stirs in the night in search of passy. Although last night she did wake up and eat at 4am, but I can handle that every few nights verses every night!


Yesterday marked 11 weeks for Kenley. She is filling out and getting longer by the day.  She a still has her blue eyes.  She laughed a real chuckle on Wednesday night, it was so cute. More than just the little coo's she has been doing.






No comments: