Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Girls

This is a week of very important birthdays!  First, we celebrate Mom's birthday TODAY!!!  The best Mom I could ever ask for.  She is a nurturer and care taker on every level.  She has always gone above and beyond for me and I am so thankful to have her as my Mom.  She deserves to be celebrated! [and the bad news is that she is working over time because I have some unusual work commitments this week, so it is a working birthday week for her...Booo!]  Maybe I can make it up to her a little next week.
And then she is Nammy to my two kiddos.  Again, not only an amazing grandmother but also the most perfect care giver of these two babies.  She loves on them, teaches them, guides them and then loves on them some more.  I am so thankful that she is so close and gets to be apart of our lives daily.  The fact that she wants and is able to keep them every day is the biggest blessing!  Collier and Kenley adore her and love every second that they get to be with her.  Collier told me the other night that he didn't like his house and wanted to sleep at Nammy's house.  I asked him how he was going to get to her house and he told me that she would come and get him.  The problem is that in about 5 more years, he'll have the ability to just call her and ask her to come and get him.  He loves his Nammy!


And then this weekend we will celebrate Kenley turning ONE!  What, holiday-whobe-whatie? [sorry for that Grinch outburst]  Where does the time go?  It is also her birthday week.  Mom said that her birthday week is being overtaken by Kenley. So, they just have to share the week!  Birthday Girls!

We will have so much fun celebrating this weekend.  We'll make it for the both of them.  As I put Collier to bed last night we were practicing singing happy birthday and he did it to Nammy and Kenley!  They will just go hand and hand for the rest of our lives!  Happy Birthday Mom!


No comments: