Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Overwelmed

This song.  It stops me in my tracks. It is one of those ultimate and amazing praise songs.  It puts me in my place of worship!  It is truth!  Total praise of how Beautiful, Wonderful and Glorious that our God is.  It is good for my soul!



You are Beautiful, You are Beautiful
Oh God, there is no one more Beautiful
You are Beautiful, God you are the most Beautiful
You are Wonderful, You are Wonderful
Oh God, there is no one more Wonderful
You are Wonderful, God You are the most Wonderful
You are Glorious, You are Glorious
Oh God, there is no one more Glorious
You are Glorious, God you are the most Glorious
I delight myself in You
In the Glory of Your Presence
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by You
And God I run into Your arms
Unashamed because of mercy
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by You
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by You
There is no one more Beautiful
You are the most Beautiful
--Big Daddy Weave - Overwhelmed

No comments: