Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Movement

Well, I just have to share with you that we have official movement. Last Friday Justin and I went to see Marley and Me and I felt the first official kick. I had felt bubble sensation once or twice before in the middle of the night but it was several weeks ago. The feeling of an actual kick is so neat. Since Friday I have felt lots more kicking, well at least once a day. I've been trying to feel to see if I can feel on the outside. I have been dying for Justin to be able to feel him moving and kicking. Well tonight, as I veg on the sofa little man is busy kicking and I told Justin to put his hand on my tummy and YEAH he felt him. Very cool! It is the best and coolest feeling to have and feel him moving in my tummy. It was awesome to also feel Justin's hand as he could feel the movement. Amazing! Actually it is a true miracle. God is so good!

I go back to the doctor on Thursday, so I'll be sure to update after that visit.

4 comments:

becky said...

sooooo sweet!!!

*B* said...

As Mike says "That is really cute." ;) Congrats! We already love the little man.

Gail said...

Ohhhhhh the joy you two will see together. This is just the starts of things to come! I am so thrilled for the two of you, and I love the happiness it brings you. God Bless. Gail

brookeisacrazylady said...

yeah, thats wierd huh. like an alien. funny cause boys sure don't understand that part...among many

i have a couple of friends who've adopted and thats the one thing that i could give them.