Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prayers

I have so much to catch up on, but I'll have time for all of that later. I wanted to ask for your prayers right now. My grandmother (Gran - Mom's Mom) isn't doing good. She has been in and out of the hospital but suddenly this week she took a turn for the worst. It has broken my heart and most of all I want her to be pain free. Hospice has explained that it will only be a matter of days. All of her children have been with her since Saturday and although she is not awake and aware - I pray that she feels their presence and their love. I wish that I was closer to be there as well. I know that all of our days are numbered and that God's perfect timing will be done and I pray for this.

Another request is my Step FIL's father is also not doing well. He has been in the hosptial for almost 2 weeks. I think that he is in the same condition as my grandmother and it is only a matter of time. I just pray that he is not in pain.

Both of these grandparents have lived a great life and I lift up to Our Heavenly Father the families who are there for them in their final days. I ask that there is no suffering and that they will feel the peace of God as they enter into our Almight Father's wonderious kingdom. I appreciate your prayers for them and our families.

I hope that your weekend was full of love. Mine has been and I'll do my best to share more with you later.

1 comment:

Gail said...

I failed to read this before sending the above comment. Shannon, I am sooo very sorry for your lost. I wish I was with you, sweet, kind,loving Mom right now! I know how close they were. I will get in touch with your MOM, ASAP.. Just know that my heart, love and prayers are with each of you at this most daunting time. In his love, Gail