Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Run - 4 BridgesI

So, last weekend we traveled to Chattanooga to stay with our Cousins, The Tuckers for the weekend.  It was packed with fun and laughter and ended with huge achievement and sore legs/calves!

We got started at the Aquarium on Friday afternoon. Collier's favorites were the huge sharks and the gigantic catfish!  I loved the sting rays and the jelly fish were quite fascinating.  The penguins were way too cute too.









After lunch on Saturday we went and rode the carousel and enjoyed a yummy ice cream.  The weather was so wonderful and was glad to enjoy being outside for most of the day!  Then headed to the funnest park ever up on Signal Mountain.  It is amazing!! I think that we all enjoyed it...Plus having Taylor to climb and slide and adventure with made it all that much better!  Then we wrapped up our evening with lots of football (watching and playing in the back yard) with the family.  It was a house divided for the Tucker family since FSU played Clemson!



















Sunday I ran the 4 Bridge Half Marathon with my friend Christen.  It was a good race and I ran it in a record 2 hours for me!  Christen got into a quick pace and finished about 3 minutes ahead of me, but I enjoyed the race and was very well pleased with my time.  Plus having my family there to support and cheer me on was extra awesome!  That always is the PERFECT way to finish the race!!






After the race, we got packed up and were so sad to leave Taylor, Aunt T and Uncle Randy.  But they toured us to the apple orchard and Signal Mountain Look-out before we headed home.  It was such a fun and amazing weekend.  Special memories made with our family, who we love so dearly!  Thankful that they were willing to open their home to us for this weekend of fun.  






No comments: