Monday, August 4, 2008

Catch-Up Part 1

It has been over a week since I've last posted. Its been a little crazy and on the go in our family! I think that I need to post backwards and post what has most recently happened and go back. There has been so much going on and lots to catch up on!

First, I want to share that with in the past week I have had two dreams about being in a tornado and both times I was surrounded by lots of people and people that are close to me that I care deeply about. In the 2ND dream, I was praying out loud to God for protection and safety. It really bugged me that I had two dreams within a few days apart about the same thing - especially something so destructive as a tornado. I started wondering if this means that there is chaos or craziness ahead for me or maybe that God is trying to get my attention and call me closer to Him. I have not been as diligent as I would like to be in spending time and quiet with Him. I realize now that my priorities this summer have not been in the right order. If you would please pray for my right focus and quality quiet times with Him each day. I appreciate your prayers as I focus on Him throughout my days - not just at the end or beginning of my days!

After being gone for a week, it was great to be home in our on bed last night. Although we're headed out of town again this weekend, at least I'll be home for the next couple of weekends and I am looking forward to that for sure.



This past weekend we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday. It was fun to be with our family and visit with them. Here are a few pictures from our evening with them! Amanda is a great sister-in-law, she is extremely sweet and is perfect for Chris. Not to mention she is an amazing mom to sweet Ashlyn. It is always a joy to be with them and spending time with Ash. Check out the video of her throwing the ball for Tess. Plus the pix of her in the wagon are priceless! Do you get more southern...riding in a wagon with an umbrella - Only thing missing is a glass of sweet tea!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stay tuned for my backwards updates!

No comments: