I was tagged to share 6 quirky things about me. I'm sure that Justin could do this without effort for me, but here is my first attempt.
- I love my shoes off - I will take them off anywhere I go, except public places. If you invite me over to hang, my shoes will come off at some point. I love being shoeless
- I actually like going to the dentist - how weird is that?
- I think better and can process my thoughts best if I am holding a pen or pencil
- When I have a plate full of different foods, I will have a bite of everything and decide what I like best and save a bite of that food for my last bite....nothing like ending on a good note right?
- I read or look through magazines backwards to the front. But I never read the ending of a book before I should...My mom does this, she will read the end so that she already know what happens as she is reading the book. To me that is wrong.
- I get frustrated when people take the last of something without letting you know that it needs to be replaced. I work with an office full of guys and when they take the last of something and don't tell me it frustrates me, especially when I go to get or use whatever they took the last of.
There you have it. Not sure that it is very exciting, but it is me!
I tag Lindsey and Steph.... BooYa.