Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am completely enjoying this Christmas season. It is amazing that Christmas is next week - how exciting. Fully decorated and barley half way done with my shopping (oh well I'll get it done). Before I get stressed about getting all of the shopping done, I remind my self it isn't about the gift that I buy or don't buy but that this special day is about the birth of Christ our Savior. It is really humbling to think about His birth, that He would actually come to live a perfect life for our sake. I wonder what kind of baby that He was? I wonder the same for my baby as well - I know that he/she will be perfect according to Gods will. But we'll know a little bit more as of Monday. I'll post and share with you on Tuesday what we are having....will it be a Cheerleader or a Football player? And more importantly the update on everything else that we find out. I am a little anxious and can't wait to see sweet Baby Hicks (via Ultrasound).

Yall have a great week. We have a dinner every night the rest of this week. Fabulous gathering with friends! Yet another great part of this time of year. Oh and btw I just love getting mail so therefore all of the Christmas cards that are flooding my mailbox bring me such joy each day.

2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Yea I can't wait until Tuesday! Keep us posted!

Kellie said...

can't wait to hear what you're having! Merry Christmas!