I've never posted a thankful Thursday, but I thought that I would today. My friend Becky is so faithful in posting hers each week, so I am copying her.
I have so much to be thankful for, so this is just my immediate thoughts of thank giving:
- First and foremost, I am thankful for the precious baby that is on the way that God has blessed us with.
- I am thankful for warm fuzzy slippers to keep me warm on cold mornings and nights
- I'm thankful for laughter
- I am glad that it is time to listen to Christmas music!
- That tomorrow night is going to be cold and that we're going to be cozy by the fire for the night
- I am so thankful to have a husband who love the Christmas season as much as I do...we're decorating and lighting the tree tomorrow night as well! I'll share pictures when it is complete!
- I'm also thankful for my blogging friends and this wonderful resource to stay in touch with friends we don't get to see everyday...I love technology.
good night my friends.