Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've never posted a thankful Thursday, but I thought that I would today. My friend Becky is so faithful in posting hers each week, so I am copying her.

I have so much to be thankful for, so this is just my immediate thoughts of thank giving:

  1. First and foremost, I am thankful for the precious baby that is on the way that God has blessed us with.
  2. I am thankful for warm fuzzy slippers to keep me warm on cold mornings and nights
  3. I'm thankful for laughter
  4. I am glad that it is time to listen to Christmas music!
  5. That tomorrow night is going to be cold and that we're going to be cozy by the fire for the night
  6. I am so thankful to have a husband who love the Christmas season as much as I do...we're decorating and lighting the tree tomorrow night as well! I'll share pictures when it is complete!
  7. I'm also thankful for my blogging friends and this wonderful resource to stay in touch with friends we don't get to see everyday...I love technology.

good night my friends.

2 comments:

becky said...

you are so sweet!! thanks for that!

Gail said...

Merry Christmas, dear..God Bless you and that sweet hubby and new babe! What a joyful thing to even think about!!! I so remember you as a little one! Your baby is going to be so darn precious! What a lucky child to come into a world of love... I miss your entire family. Love, Gail