Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beautiful

I know that I've complained a bit about all of the rain lately...and we've had a ton of it! So this week has been amazing, beautiful, cooler, sunny, perfect and did I mention beautiful? Today has been the best of all. The sun is shining bright but there is a wonderful cool breeze and I am loving every minute of it. I have all of my doors and windows open enjoying the fresh air flow through our house! My sweet little man is sleeping and the house it totally quite. Its so peaceful and relaxing.

I have sweet potatoes in the oven, boiling pea's and steaming apples....all for Collier. He is going to try pea's for the first time this weekend! He is doing really well with eating. He loves apple sauce every morning. And so far likes sweet potatoes and squash the best. He tolerates green beans but doesn't like them quite as much. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know that we ran out last night. Moving on to pea's now.

I started this post at around noon today and am just now getting back in front of the computer to actually post. Collier and I are so glad to have Justin/Daddy back home - he was out two nights this week and we missed him a ton! Looking forward to more beautiful weather this weekend (except tomorrow its supposed to pour...yes MORE rain and I'll be all soggy again and will be thrilled when I can see the sun again on Saturday)

Here are a few pictures from the past few days. I put Collier back in his Baptism outfit to take some pictures of him - we didn't get a chance to do that since there was so much going on that weekend. These are from the past few days...enjoy! He is starting to sit up on his own!!! AND he is getting good at putting passey
back in all by himself! Mommy and really glad about that. Not 100% yet
but getting good at it.

snuggling with Brinkley












1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Shannon he is such a beautiful baby!! Your pictures look so great. I think you learned alot at your photography weekend! We had so much fun playing this week. We'll do it again soon. Hope little C likes his peas this weekend!