Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I really have so much to be thankful for. My blessings are many and I am so grateful and very undeserving!


I'm thankful for the men in my life: my husband and sweet baby Collier.
I'm extra thankful for the days and that I've had with Collier in the past week (as I am job searching)

I'm thankful for precious and loving friends.

I'm thankful that my God is a just and merciful God who continues to love and provide even when I'm not 100% reliant on Him. Even when I think that I am in control, that He is still steady walking with me and that He is willing to take the drivers seat to get me back on course even after I've completely gotten lost!

I'm very thankful for the beautiful sunshine that is shinning bright right now!

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture!
Psalm 100:1-4

No comments: