Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reflections

Looking back at a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving week. We spent some time at the lake and some time in Dothan. We were able to visit and stuff our faces with our families and it couldn't have been better. I love family, and enjoy gathering as a family and picking up where we left off with those that we don't get to see as often as we would like.
I'm spending tomorrow decorating for Christmas. I love this season! I love decorating for Christmas! I love picking out a Christmas tree and lighting it with my precious husband! I love all of the beautiful lights that sparkle up and down the streets! I love Christmas sugar cookies! I love receiving Christmas cards! I love that Collier will get to experience this Christmas! I love that God sent His Son to give us eternal life!

No comments: