Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Man

Today is our anniversary. 4 Years ago today was the best day of my life...to be married to the man of my dreams. I'm so blessed and oh so happy. I love this man with all of my heart and am so thankful to have him. I love every moment that I have with him (even when he doesn't want to talk in the mornings and wants his quite time..which isn't easy for me), he gives me a sense of security and love. I miss him so much when he is out of town, even if its only for one night. He is supportive and very loyal. He makes me laugh - sometimes so hard that I cry. He is the worlds best snuggler and warms my cold hands and feet every night. He can build an amazing roaring fire to keep us warm and cozy on these cold winter nights. Not to mention he is hot...when I first met him I thought he was so 'fine' (do kids say that anymore?) well and he still is which is just the added bonus. He is a wonderful daddy to Collier. Justin, thank you for asking me to marry you and for the love and support that you give to me everyday!

1 comment:

Gail said...

You were married on My B'day! The PIC's and story are so sweet!