Monday, February 25, 2013

My Man!

I am so happy to have such a good man to be with all my life.
He is a great Daddy to Collier and Kenley.  A great provider.  Makes life fun.




















He makes parenting these two sweet babies easier and honestly helps me to laugh through some of the times I stress over too much or take to seriously.  He takes care of all of us and is protective of all of us. 
But over being an amazing Daddy he is first a wonderful and sweet husband.  I am thankful for him in so many ways.  He is a devoted husband and I know that he loves me so much.  
This weekend we spent at Compass Lake...just the two of us.  [thanks to Mella & Buzz for keeping both of them all weekend]  We had lots and lots of rain, relaxing, naps, good meals, cooking together, uninterrupted conversations, no distractions, we ate a whole bag of peanut butter m&m's, watched lots of Dayton racing and quality time that I needed so badly with my man.  Today we celebrate 7 years together and I love thinking back to our wedding day and all that has happened between now and then...but I just can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the many years to come.

Justin, I love you more and more with every passing day.  Thank you for an amazing and relaxing weekend. Thank you for loving me and for spending your life with me!  You are a true blessing.  

No comments: