Monday, June 28, 2010

Jet Setters

So, this is the most that I've been on a plane in a long time....two trips in 4 weeks. This past weekend we went to New Orleans for a wedding that was so much fun. We traveled with fun friends and I didn't take but 4 pictures the entire weekend. I decided that Bourbon Street is not exactly a friendly place to be hauling around a huge camera. Most of the time I didn't even care my purse much less my camera. We did a lot of walking, people watching, eating, drinking, walking, drinking, laughing, dancing, sweating, sleeping and more walking and more eating! It really was a fun time and Justin and I slept later than we have in a very very long time, gosh it felt good!
Meanwhile back on the home front, Collier was having a blast with his Mella and Buzz. He had great fun adventures like going to Bass Pro Shop and even Southeast Salvage! Needless to say he didn't want for anything and got some great bonding time with them....I am sure that they now need a vacation to recovery from all of his activity! Thank yall for being here - it meant the world to us!
Yet again, even for a long weekend I missed him a ton and was very glad to get home to him last night! I have a very busy week this week before we get ready for July 4th weekend!
Tonight we were treated to dinner with the Swifts! It has been way to long since we've had the opportunity to visit with them. I think that Collier is going to have a new best buddy - and a cute one at that! Thank yall for having us over!

This was the only shot I could get of the two of them!

1 comment:

The Swifts said...

We loved having ya'll! Hopefully next time we get together we can get some better pictures of the kids:-)