Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Expression

Collier has suddenly busted out of his vocal shell in the past week.  He is all of a sudden putting full sentences together and making the funniest comments and conversations.  He says the cutest things and I need to start documenting them.  In addition to words his personality is coming out and he is really very funny.  He loves to make you laugh and laughter encourages whatever he is doing [which can be a good and a bad thing depending on the circumstance].    But this is a new expression that we have seen several times this week.  I about fell off the Carousel when he first did it.



I am also glad to say that after much prayer and patience he is doing so good at school, bible study and church.  Last week when mom picked him up he actually said he 'not want to leave school'.  This was like music to my ears and such a good relief.  He is no longer telling me he doesn't want to go to school.  I am so proud of him. 

No comments: