Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

it was sort of a crazy Halloween this year.  Justin was out of town [just for the record, this is the 2nd Halloween in a row that he has been out of town..next year he will be fully in charge of the trick or treating rounds] and I had to be at the airport by 5:30 the following morning to fly out for a quick day trip for work.  A month or so ago, I invited myself and my family to trick or treat with our friends Deidre and George Robert.  She was kind enough to accept my self invite, it sure is nice to have the kinds of friends who always stand opened armed with love and acceptance!  Since I was flying solo, I decided to leave Kenley with mom and dad and just take Collier.  I knew Kenley wouldn't actually survive trick or treating.  and here is the worst part.  I didn't even put her costume on.  She was going to be a butterfly [it was a hand me down from Ash and Hayden].  I put the head piece on and she melted down and I didn't even bother with the rest of it, I felt like it was slight torture to put her in it for just a picture.  So, Batman and I headed out for our night and rounds of trick or treating with scooby do and Little Bo Peep.  He had a blast and got plenty of candy!







Kenley did at least wear a halloween shirt, thanks to Mella and Buzz




No comments: