Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mom

So, in honor of Mother's Day I thought that I would just share a few of my favorite things about my Mom. To all of you momma's out there - you are certainly blessed to have precious gifts from God in each of your children, but you are also such a treasure to your kids. A mother has a special love and care for her babies (even if they are 30) that is not describable. Mom's just seem to know exactly how to take care of you when you are sick, they always know how to clean ANYTHING - how is that??, mom's have an unconditional love and way of nurturing. Most of all they are selfless.



This could be very long, so as I said before these are just a few of my favorites!

  1. I love that Mom has a strong love for God our Father! I always know that she is praying for me.
  2. I love that my Mom loves my dogs as much as I do - as if they were really my babies (which they are for now) and she takes such good care of them. She doesn't mind being my baby-sitter for my Dogs.
  3. I love that when Mom comes to my house for dinner she always helps to clean up after dinner - and I don't always reciprocate!
  4. I love that we talk multiple times a day.
  5. I love that she is not only my mom but my friend!
  6. And I love that she has a green thumb.
  7. I love that she loves me so much and her never ending support that she gives in all areas of my life.

We are looking forward to a fun weekend with our mom's. Justin and I are both very blessed to have such wonderful and loving mom's.



No comments: