Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Struggle

struggle with running that is...I haven't run in three weeks.  Last night I ran for the first time (only 2.5miles) and it was a little rough.  I didn't get to truly enjoy the opportunity of running with my husband because I was cramping up.  I was cramping because I didn't properly hydrate myself.  I guess I forgot since it has been so long.  Gracious!  Today, we ran again (3 miles) and I did a little better.  It is hot as crap - I don't like that it is almost December and temperatures are near 80 degree's - that is just not right.  So, here is to my running vacation because IT IS OVER!

On a different note.  I am thrilled to gather with all of our family to enjoy Thanksgiving.  So much to be thankful to God for.  CH is waking up from his nap...off to get his lunch started.  Hope that you and your family have a special and fun Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Gobble Gobble.

No comments: