Monday, May 16, 2011

Jesus love you....





Part of our bed time routine is when I lay Collier in the bed I tell him who all loves him.  I start it with 'Momma loves you, Dadda loves you' and then he'll usually start adding others which have included everyone from Brinkley and Spring and Mae(my in-law's dogs) to Poe, Patten, Hunter and every now and then Pop.  I will get through all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins and then tell him ' Jesus loves you most of all and He is always with you, no matter what.'.  So the other day I asked Him, who loves him most of all and he said God and then Jesus really loud.  Truth.  Jesus does love you!  Jesus loves us with a love that we can not fully understand.  I can look at Collier know how much my love is for this precious child and to think further of our Father's love for us [His children] and that it is even more than my mind can even fathom.

"How wonderful the Father’s love, the Father’s love for us
That He would send His only Son to come and rescue us
He has saved us, called us blameless
Guides us now and will sustain us
Oh, how wonderful the Father’s love"
- The Father's Love, written by Joel Sczebel based on 1 John 3:1

1 comment: