Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome Fall

I just love the cooler weather that rolls in with fall.  I just hope and wish that it will stick around awhile.  The weather has been great this week with cooler mornings and warmer afternoons..the sun has been beautiful and bright which makes for fabulous fall weather and makes me want to stay outside.  I love that I've had to wear long-sleeves in the morning to go running and get to pull out my boots to wear with my jeans..oh fabulous fall!

I have been inspired by several pinterest ideas and put together a new fall mantel and love it.  I made the wreath and couldn't find anything that I really liked to add to it so I just stuck the orange flower in there temporarily, it needs something but I am not sure what...  But over all I am happy with it and had a great time last weekend working on it and pulling it together.  Most of my pinterest efforts fall short or flop all together, so I was happy that this was an actual success.  Also, I am the queen of start a project and take 6 months to finish it.  So I started and finished this one!


 Wreath inspiration via here
Subway art via here

 Happy Fall Yall!

No comments: