Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hair Cut

This post is a little late, but I certainly wanted to be sure to post it. Last week (June 30th) we went and got Collier's first hair cut. It was getting out of control...as you could well tell from this post. It wasn't too bad, but it did need some shaping, so we went and did just that.
There is a really cute place here in Birmingham called Sweet and Sassy for children (especially little girls) that I thought that I would try, I will say that the ladies were not exactly as friendly and bubbly as I would have thought. But she did do a good job for his first hair cut. I didn't want it to look to big-boy and I love how it turned out. Collier on the other hand would rather have just had scraggly hair and not had some lady touching his ears. He was fine sitting in the chair until the lady touched his ear to trim around it....not a good idea...yet that was the area that needed trimming most. He started screaming and pushing her hands off of him. He got calmed downand then it was time for the other ear...more screaming, swatting and wiggly to get out of that chair. He did survive and I think that it looks really good and glad to have some shape, especially around his ears and the back....


after...much happier

all cleaned up and looking sharp

1 comment:

deidre martin booker said...

scraggly hair or not i don't think this kid could be any cuter. :)