Thursday, August 12, 2010

I really don't have much to write about. I'll be back to post about last Saturday night -I'm waiting on some pictures to share and post. For now, I'll just share my random thoughts:

The heat is too hot and the air is too dry and I am ready for some cooler weather. My plants agree with me. I am excited about football season getting started soon! I am LOVING my new old job. I love even more working four days a week - I think that everyone should only have to work four days to give us all a full three day weekend...anyone else join me in that wish? Both of my sister-in-laws are pregnant and both are having GIRLS! One will arrive in just 2 weeks and other will arrive in 2011! We can't wait to meet them. Collier is practicing eating with a fork, eating off of a plate and drinking out of a big boy cup! Why are all of his new activity's revolving around food? Collier also loves this little car I bought him, he has gotten really good with maneuvering it around and he thinks its great to stand on the seat and make mommy and daddy jump out of their seats to make him sit down! Lovely! I want to sew some pants for Collier for fall.....I bought the Bonnie Blue Jillian pattern to make this attempt....I have really big idea's and hopes that I can do this. I have scoped out some really cute material if I can actually pull it off! My MIL is here for a few days and we're all glad that she came for a visit! I am thrilled to be in town for the weekend again...I love NOT driving for just a few weeks, but then I am also ready to head to the lake...I can't make up my mind! Perfect world would be to have compass lake in my backyard in Birmingham...is that possible? Collier gives all out kisses with his mouth wide open and I love it! He also has started blowing kisses with his tongue out and I love that too! Come to think of it, whats not to love about this kiddo!
From Collier 2010


From Collier 2010
I just want to eat these cheeks!

From Collier 2010



No comments: