Monday, April 9, 2012

3 Weeks

***I just realized that I didn't actually post this...I meant to on Saturday***

Kenley was 3 weeks yesterday!  It has flown by way too quickly.  She is growing and changing every day.  I love her deeply.  I love to hold her and just stare at her.  This time passes way too quickly and I am doing my best to enjoy and still balance having two.  She is starting to take to the pasey.  I usually get about 4-5 hours of sleep at night between feedings.  She seems to be wide awake around 10pm every night and stays that way for about 2 hours.  We need to work on getting her to stay awake longer during the afternoon so that maybe she'll be more sleepy at night...especially the time that I am most tired and ready to crawl in the bed.

Last week Justin's Mom came for a quick visit and it was really nice to have the extra hands in the early morning hours as well as with Collier.  I am just really dang lucky to have such great parents to help out in so many ways!

Friday we colored Easter eggs.  This was our first year doing this and it was really fun.  I think that Justin was as excited as Collier when I pulled out the dye's.  Justin got it all set up and then Collier got to drop the eggs in each cup.  Although waiting for them to color is a little hard for an almost 3 year old.  Thankfully my Dad stopped by for a minute which distracted him long enough to not think about the eggs for a few minutes.  By the time Dad left the eggs were just right.  We had fun and are looking forward to our little egg hunt tomorrow!



We have so much to rejoice in through Easter.  Jesus Christ has risen indeed!  Through His resurrection we have access to our Father God.  Happy Easter!

No comments: