Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Day

We love being at our house on Christmas day.  It was exciting, relaxing and fun!  When Collier woke up he was so excited to see that Santa had some to his house!  He then not only opened his stocking but all of our stockings!  He pulled out one thing at a time showing it to Justin and me with each stocking...he even opened Brink's for her!   He was so cute and sweet! Kenley was just along for the ride.









We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner and I only took one picture of Kenley laying on Dad's shoulder...he had been begging for her to relax and 'lay your head on my shoulder'.  But we also cooked a big Christmas dinner and I should have taken pictures...I need to document because as Justin said 'this is the first time I've had food like this up here'.  It was really so yummy and I was proud that Mom and I pulled it off and that Justin was even pleased with it all!  
Dinner: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Corn Bread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Strawberry Congealed Salad, Bread
Happy Pops snuggling with Kenley


No comments: