Saturday, January 26, 2013

Circus Fun

We went to the circus...the first time I have been since I was tiny and Collier's first ever.  Ringling Brother's does a great job and it was action packed with lots going on.  Collier enjoyed it but I thought at times it was either over his head or lost interest...but then they would do something else to grab his attention.

You could go a little early and go onto the floor and see the people and animals...this guy on stilts was extremely tall!


 these elephants both painted a picture!



 They are certainly about music, as is this little man.  He did a lot of dancing in the tiny space he had to work with.  He told me one time he wanted to go down on the floor with them and dance!  


 It was a fun and different experience....Certainly a fun night out with Justin, Collier and me.
Nammy gave Collier some money and this was what he chose to buy with his money - I had gone to the bathroom and I came out to him with this gun in his hands...He told Justin that was what he should buy and it couldn't have made him any happier.  He wanted to hold it and play with the the entire circus, I had to put it away until intermission!

No comments: