Friday, September 17, 2010

..Collier's New Ride

I keep getting behind on what I want to post, so this is going to be a quick update...mostly in pictures!





We started CBS back last Monday! Collier did awesome and didn't shed a single tear....Thank you Lord! If any of you were around last year you know that he screamed every Monday night, all night for most of the year. But these ladies who keep them are awesome Godly amazing women who I think the world of! He took right to Mrs. Ludie and was happy the entire time! Was a peace and joy for me as we go each week! Also, CH is not the only baby this year and he actually has a friend in the class....William Booker! Hooray!



CH is very into shoes and likes to wear whatever pair he comes across... flip flops are sort of tricky and I am afraid he is going to break an ankle in some of my flip flop heals...

And now to explain the title of the post...Collier got a new car and loves it!




I've been to two great consignment sales the past two days and got lots of great fall/winter clothes that you'll be seeing him in as soon as this heat goes away. The car was one of the items I walked away with today and he loves it already!


Tonight Collier and I are going to a pajama party with Miss Pattycake....Do you know who she is? I didn't have a clue until my friend Amy called and invited us to go. We're really excited although I am not sure how he is going to do since he isn't usually a sit-in-my-lap sort of child. We're going to try and it seems like fun plus to get a good Godly message for my little man is always an added bonus! I'll be back soon with pictures......

No comments: