Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh, NO Miss Pattycake

We didn't make it to see Miss Pattycake and I was very sad (mostly to miss seeing Amy and Hayes), but Collier was even more sad because he wasn't feeling good! He got up from his afternoon nap with a low-grade fever and very cranky (rightfully so) and I decided not to push my luck and risk getting someone else sick (if he was contagious) or pushing him more than he needed. I thought that he felt a little warm earlier in the day but I assumed it was from playing outside...but that did explain why he was on his third nap by 2:00 yesterday afternoon. Poor little booger, his nose has been quite runny but other than that he is just a little slower and less tolerable than normal. Today has been better and he hasn't had a fever at all, I just pray that tomorrow will be even better than today! Not fun when they don't feel good and can't communicate to tell you what hurts, I feel so bad and helpless. Thankfully nothing major!


The eye's tell it all....not feeling good!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Is it teething?! That is no fun! Anna Kate has literally EIGHT teeth trying to pop up at the same time! I can see them through the gums!! I hope he is feeling better soon!

Amy Kennedy said...

bless his heart!! I hope he feels 100% better today. No fun at all when they don't feel good. We did miss y'all Friday night but we will plan something else soon. Just glad little C is on the mend!! Take care and have a good week!