The high points of 2010
- Collier's First Snow - January and February brought us snow. Justin and I loved it and Collier wasn't quite so sure. Thankfully Justin kept a good fire going to keep us all warm.
- Collier went from a few steps to running and climbing very fast.
- Collier turned ONE! We celebrated at Compass Lake with family
- I completed the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon - Justin and I enjoyed a fun trip with friends to San Diego
- We spent several summer weekends at Compass Lake and Lake Eufaula and even made one trip to Smith Lake. Collier loves boats and especially driving!
- Collier had his 1st haircut - gracious his hair grows so fast.. since August, we've had 4 hair cuts
- We welcomed Hayden Elizabeth Korey to our family in August.
- I completed the Nashville Women's Half Marathon - Collier joined us on this trip and was great fun to spend the weekend in Nashville.
- Collier experienced the Beach for the first time - loved the sand but the water was a little too cool in October. We hope to go back this summer and see what he thinks of the ocean.
- Christmas was great fun. Collier LOVES all of the Christmas lights (just like his daddy) and would insist that they be turned on/plugged in. Although he really didn't understand what Santa was all about he did enjoy saying oh, oh, oh when asked what Santa says.What a magical and fabulous year!
May your 2011 begin with the joy of the Lord in your heart!