Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

A few of my favorite things about this Christmas:
~Mom and I made sugar cookies before we went to the lake and then decorated once we were down there! I loved sitting and decorating the cookies and especially eating them. Yummy. ~Plus we made a happy birthday Jesus cake and sang happy birthday to Him. I can't believe we didn't take pictures while doing that, but I plan to do this every year. ~Playing the wii (thanks to Linz for letting us borrow), bowling tournament with the family! ~Christmas lunch - Justin's grandmother never stops and everything that she prepares is perfectly delicious. ~Making Mom and Justin unscramble letters to recieve their gifts...Mom got a laptop and I got Justin a new guitar. ~My boots, Justin got them for me and i LOVE them....Collier also go boots and he is so stink'n cute in them. He struts around and would make for the perfect cowboy (pictures to come). ~The fact that it took 3 cars to get all of our stuff to and from Birmingham. ~Collier climbing into his chair that Santa brought with a huge grin.  ~Watching Collier and Ashlyn play - they both love Ceadermont Kids and watched several video's. ~Of course all of the time with each of our families are special and near and dear to my heart.






Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests
--Luke 2:14

No comments: