Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sprinkle

So,  this little girl is still hanging on despite the fact that we are all so very ready to meet her!  My prayer is that she will come on her own before I have to go back to the doctor on Wednesday... but only time will tell!

But to help time pass by a little easier a small group of friends got together last week for a baby sprinkle.  At first, I was clueless and even had to look up what a sprinkle was....[for those of you also in the dark it is what they call a shower for anything other than a first child since you already have most of the big items that you need to be 'showered' with the first time around].  I looked forward to it all last week and then when it was finally here it was the greatest and most perfect sprinkle I could have asked for!  The company of friends could not have been any better and I am so thankful for each and every one of these sweet ladies.  But what I enjoyed most was the laughter.  I honest laughed enough to think that this baby girl may have been giggled out...but no such luck!  So, spending an evening with special and very close friends was amazing.  Plus, I got some really fun and practical items that rounded out the night just perfectly!  It was a huge blessing and I am so thankful to these precious friends who I think the world of!

See what I mean when I say I laughed a lot:



Thanks sweet girls for a perfect and fun night! Love you all so much!

No comments: