Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy this year! I hope that you'll come by my house tonight.  I am glad that I got to see you a few times before Christmas, I always get so excited to see you and sit on your lap.  I just wanted to let you know what I want for Christmas.  I would really appreciate if you could fit this down our chimney

But if that is just too big, I'll take one of these instead (preferably not pink please!)

I baked cookies for you and Rudolf and I hope you enjoy them
With love,
Collier

The only thing that Collier has asked for all season is a cooder..aka tooter.  If I ask him what else he wants he says 'just a tooter that all'.  But he certainly loved the 4-wheelers at Bass Pro Shops and would love one of those as well...he just doesn't know yet what his asking potential is.  Thankfully:)

No comments: